Sunday, April 22, 2018

Emily Temple Cute's Present Box OP


I've been slowly collecting more ETC, so here's another coord. I have a lot of spring coords to catch up on with posting. 




Coord Rundown:
OP - Present Box - Emily Temple Cute
Cardigan - Emily Temple Cute
Accessories - AP, chocomint, taobao
OTK's - Emily Temple Cute
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Sosic Shop

I just threw this on a while back to run some errands. I love how Otome Kei encourages really busy and colorful combinations. I'm becoming addicted to ETC, no regrets!


I want to get ivory shoes since now I have a few things that they could match but whenever I find "ivory" shoes they still look very white and not ivory. It could just be the stock photos or my monitor, but does anyone have any good brand recommendations for ivory shoes?


The accessories up close! The necklace and bows match so well with the pink trim.


I had been looking for this bag for a few years now, and when it finally popped up it was even NWT! I've been needing a lavender bag for ages so this was such a lucky find.


Thank you for reading!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this outfit is so cute! I've never loved that shade of turquoise blue but now I kind of do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally bought this cardigan on a whim, but it works surprisingly well with way more pieces than I was expecting!

      Delete