Thursday, December 29, 2016

Top Outfits of 2016

2016 was a great year for me in terms of fashion! I was able to find so many dresses that I had been after since I first got into the fashion. I found my ultimate dream dress, a few wishlist dresses, expanded my wardrobe a lot, finally worked up the courage to shop on Taobao, and experimented with other styles for the first time. I was able to accomplish so many of my goals that I had set! Here are some of my favorite coords from the year in no particular order. You can click on the photos to view them larger.



Star Mille Feuille - Baby the Stars Shine Bright


Milky Planet - Angelic Pretty


Sweetie Chandelier - Angelic Pretty


Starry Night Boat - Angel Cat on Taobao


Sweetie Chandelier - Angelic Pretty


Original Tartan Check - Alice and the Pirates


Candy Sprinkle - Angelic Pretty


Royal Cards - Angelic Pretty


Fancy Paper Dolls - Angelic Pretty


Love Jewelry - Bodyline


Drained Cherry - Angelic Pretty


You can see my favorite outfits from 2015 here.

Thank you for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment